Bring the gold and glimmer for this quick and easy note card – these second of three note card projects this week.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Very Vanilla Note Card
Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5″ h x 3″ w
Gold Foil 5” h x ½” w
Very Vanilla Cardstock: scrap 3” h x 3” w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Adhere the Gold Foil layer along the left edge of the card front.
- Adhere the Lights Aglow Specialty DSP.
- Stamp the sentiment with Soft Sueded Stampin’ Pad onto the scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Use the Handmade Tag to punch around the sentiment.
- Ink a sponge dauber by tapping it onto the surface of a Soft Suede Stampin’ Pad. Gently brush all around the edges of the sentiment tag.
- Use adhesive tape to adhere two loops of Gold Shimmer Ribbon onto the back of the sentiment tag.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment tag onto the card front.
- Embellish with gold Festive Pearls.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Glimmery! Put it in the mail and make someone’s day.