Who says cards need to be complicated? Take a S.I.P. with this heartfelt card using stamps, ink & paper for #simplestamping.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Very Vanilla Note Card
Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3″ h x 4 3/4″ w
Very Vanilla Cardstock: scrap 2″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Cut two 5” lengths of the Gold Shimmer Ribbon. Use Tear & Tape to adhere an end of each on the back side of the Lights Aglow DSP layer, about ½” down from the top edge.
- Adhere this Lights Aglow DSP layer onto the card front using Stampin’ Seal+.
- Wrap the loose ends of Gold Shimmer Ribbon around to the front and tie a double knot.
- Stamp the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Pad onto the Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- Use the decorative label die to die cut around the sentiment with the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the sentiment label onto the lower right corner of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with 3 gold Festive pearls around the sentiment.
- Cut a layer of the Lights Aglow DPS 3 ⅝”h x ⅝”w and adhere to the left edge of the envelope.
- So pretty! Jot a quick note and send this to someone you love.