You’re On My Mind and In My Heart in these playful fonts makes for a creative Thinking of You card with a simple fun-fold and lots of room to write your well-wishes.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
POCKET CARD BASE
Old Olive Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11”, score at 3 ¼” and 8 ¾” for Card Base
Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 4″ h x 3″ w for larger left flap
- 4″ h x 2″ w for right flap
SENTIMENT LABEL (attaches to left flap of Card Base)
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: scrap die-cut frame from Fabulous Frames dies
Basic White Cardstock: 2 ⅝” h x 3 ⅛” w (for adhering behind frame)
INSIDE POCKET CARD
Pool Party Cardstock: 4 1/2″ w x 3″ h
Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ w x 2 3/4″ h
Design a Daydream DSP: ½” h x 4” w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Old Olive Card Base on the score lines using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Turn the shorter flap into a pocket, using Tear & Tape along the edges.
- Hold the Card Base so the pocket is on the right, attach the two largest pieces of Designer Series Paper to the larger flap and pocket with Stampin’ Seal.
- Wrap Linen Thread around the largest flap and secure with a bow.
- Die cut the Blackberry Bliss Cardstock scrap with the Fabulous Frames Dies.
- Stamp the Sentiment on the 2 ⅝” h x 3 ⅛” w Basic White Cardstock in Pool Party Ink. Adhere to back of the Blackberry Bliss Frame.
- Adhere the framed sentiment to the largest flap on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the 4 1/4″ w x 2 3/4″ h Basic White Cardstock to the 4 1/2″ w x 3″ h Pool Party Cardstock and attach the ½” h x 4” w to the Basic White layer. This is the inside card.
- Wrap Linen Thread around several times and secure with a bow.
- Sprinkle on the Rhinestone Basic gems.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.