Send sweet thank you wishes with a quick & easy greeting card with a touch of shimmer using the Ranunculus Romance Bundle.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Crumb Cake Cardstock:
- 4 ¼” h x 11” w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w for Card Base
- Scrap for Sentiment
Polished Pink Cardstock: 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Pink Supple Shimmer Paper: 3” x 3”
Basic White Cardstock: 3 ¾” h x 5” w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Die cut the large Ranunculus die in the upper right corner of the 3 ¾” h x 5” w Basic White layer.
- Use Crumb Cake Stampin’ Pad and stamp the script image across the Basic White layer. Stamp once on scrap paper and then stamp the image across the layer for lighter impressions. Repeat to cover the Basic White layer.
- Use a Blending Brush with Polished Pink Stampin’ Pad color the Pink Glimmer Paper. Also, lightly apply Polished Pink ink onto the center of the Basic White Ranunculus die cut.
- Use Tear& Tape to adhere the Pink Supple Shimmer Paper behind the die cut Ranunculus Basic White layer so it shows behind the die cut Ranunculus.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Basic White layer to the Polished Pink cardstock layer
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere these card stock layers onto the Crumb Cake card base.
- Stamp the sentiment with Polished Pink Stampin’ Pad onto a scrap of Crumb Cake card stock.
- Use the Rectangle Postage Stamp punch to punch around the sentiment.
- Adhere this with Dimensionals onto the card front.
- Tie a small bow with the Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon, adhere it with Mini Glue Dots onto the sentiment label.
- Embellish with Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels
- Stamp with Crumb Cake Stampin’ Pad the scripty image onto the envelope.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- How pretty! Now send it to someone special.