I love this combination of stamp sets, dies, and colors. What a serene setting. So peaceful.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base Basic White Thick Card Stock 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
Basic White layer 4” x 5 ¼”, Die-Cut with Diorama Die (to use as a masking template)
Basic White layer 4” x 5 ¼”
Vellum Punched Dragonfly
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Create the scene
- Use Diorama layer as a template.
- Use Blending Brushes and the masking technique to create first the sky, and then the ocean. (I used large yellow stickies, but you could also use our masking paper.
- Place the diorama mask on the Basic White layer.
- Place large mask (yellow sticky) to cover the ocean while you create the sky.
- Create the sky with Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral ink and Blending Brushes.
- Lift the sticky and use a new sticky to create a mask to cover the sky.
- Create the ocean with Pool Party and Bermuda Bay ink and Blending Brushes.)
- Stamp the fish, the sentiment, and the plants in Tuxedo black ink.
- Stamp the sand in Sahara Sand ink.
- Wrap ribbon around layer, centered on the horizon line. Tie a bow. Adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch small dragonfly from vellum and adhere to sky. Place a small gem on the dragonfly.
- Stamp and decorate the inside.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Stunning!! Now send it to someone special.