A few die cuts and some amazing paper brings this card together in a jiffy.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”, Die-Cut with DIorama Die
Mango MelodyCardstock: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”, Die-Cut with next smallest DIorama Die
Designer Series Paper (DSP) Layer: 4 ⅛” x 5 ⅜”
Die-Cut Harvest Die in Cajun Craze Cardstock
Punched Dual Oval in coordinating Designer Series Paper
Inside: Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Die-Cut Harvest Die in Cajun Craze
- Punch Dual Oval in coordinating Designer Series Paper. Stamp sentiment in Cajun Craze.
- Assemble Card.
- Adhere DSP to card base with liquid glue.
- Adhere Mango Melody layer with liquid glue.
- Adhere Pumpkin Pie layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere sentiment with liquid glue.
- Adhere Harvest Die with liquid glue on the card base and Stampin’ Dimensionals on the inside.
- Sprinkle on the Glossy Dots.
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Stunning and so easy! Who needs a little hello? Put it in the mail.