I took a SIP for this card. I used only Stamps, Ink and Paper to make this beauty! I wasn’t really sure how it would come out, honestly, but I LOVE it. Such a simple little card with a lot of heart. I made ten of these in about thirty minutes and I can’t wait to send them to my military pen pals.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Old Olive Cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ folder to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ w
Background Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 4”h x 5 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use a Water Painter to lay down a light Balmy Blue Background Wash on the Background Layer. Be careful not to over-water or the Cardstock will pill.
- Stamp the branches in Crumb Cake Ink.
- Stamp the Leaves twice with Old Olive Ink without re-inking in between.
- Stamp the Bird Feet in Soft Suede Ink and the Bird in Pacific Point Ink.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Pacific Point Ink.
- That’s It! I made 10 of these adorable cards and I’m sending mine to my military pen pals. Who are you going to send it to?