For this simple elegant card, the design die in the Happiness Abounds Bundle brings interest when used on vellum over a dark background.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Night of Navy Cardstock 5 ½” h x 8 ½” w folded to 5 ½” h x 4 ¼” w
Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 5 1/4″ h x 1” w
- 1″ h x 4” w
Vellum Cardstock: 5 ¼” h x 4” w
Basic White Cardstock:
- scrap 1” h x 3” w
- 4” h x 5 ¼” h
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Die cut the Vellum with the large die in your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine.
- Adhere 2 large Navy Solid Faceted Gems onto the right-side outer corners of the 5 ¼” h x 4” w Vellum layer, place Mini Glue Dots onto the backside of the Vellum behind the 2 gems. Add Stampin’ Seal behind the left-side very close to the edge and attach the Vellum layer to the Card Base.
- Adhere the 5 1/4″ h x 1” w Hues of Happiness DSP layer onto the card front on top of the Vellum layer positioned to the far left of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment with Night of Navy Stampin’ Pad onto the 1” h x 3” w Basic White card stock scrap.
- Punch each end of the Basic White sentiment strip with the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch.
- Wrap several loops of the Linen thread and twist into a figure-8 adhere onto the back of the sentiment label with Tear & Tape or Mini Glue Dots.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment onto the card front.
- Embellish the sentiment with 3 Navy Solid Faceted Gems.
- Stamp and decorate the 4” h x 5 ¼” h Basic White cardstock and attach the 1″ h x 4” w Hues of Happiness DSP for the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So sweet! Who will you send it to?