I just loved this card by Alisa Tilsner and HAD to recreate it and try the clear heat embossing technique for the background. I’m not sure if that’s what Alisa did, but I’m happy with the results and it was fun to learn something new!
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Basic White Thick Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
Striped Background: Pattern Party Host Designer Series Paper 4 1/2″ h x 4″ w
Coral Decorative Strip: Calypso Coral Cardstock 4″ h x 3/4″ w
Bermuda Bay Embossed Layer: Bermuda Bay Cardstock 5″h x 3″ w
Sentiment Layer: Basic White Cardstock scrap
Inside (optional): 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the two Flower Images on on the Bermuda Bay Layer in Versamark ink and heat emboss with Clear Powder.
- Stamp the Sentiment in Calypso Coral Ink on Basic White Cardstock scrap and die cut with the Stitched Shapes Dies (retired).
- Attach the Striped Background and Coral Decorative Strip using Stampin’ Seal.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the Bermuda Bay Embossed Layer and Sentiment.
- Stamp the Inside Layer to your liking and attach with adhesive of your choice.
- Decorate your envelope.
- Super Cute!!!! Go put it in the mail.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit