Three of my co-workers had babies this summer and I this little birdie from the Bird’s Eye View stamp set makes a cute baby card. I paired it with the sentiment from the Charming Sentiments stamp set and CASEd the design from a card I did back in March 2022.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Azure Afternoon Cardstock:
- 5 1/2″ h x 8 1/2″ w folded to 5 1/2″ h x 4 1/4″ w
- 1 1/2″ Scalloped Circle
Basic White Cardstock:
- 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w
- scrap for 1 1/4″ circle
- scrap for sentiment
Basic Black Cardstock: 1/2″ h x 5 1/4″ w
Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper (DSP):
- 3″ h x 5 1/4″ w
- 2 1/4″ h x 2 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the 1/2″ h x 5 1/4″ w Black Cardstock to the back top edge of the 3″ h x 5 1/4″ w Zoo Crew DSP so a smidge is showing from the front.
- Attach to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Wrap Azure Afternoon ribbon around the card base and tie in a bow.
- Attach the 2 1/4″ h x 2 1/4″ w DSP over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment and bird on the Basic White Cardstock scrap in Azure Afternoon ink. Cut a 1 1/4″ circle around the bird and trim the sentiment to size.
- Create a scalloped Azure Afternoon circle. Attach the little bird circle to it with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the circles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp and decorate the 5 1/4″ h x 4″ w Basic White Cardstock for the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.