With clever sayings and cute strawberries, I am in love with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle! And apparently everyone else is too because this little cutie went on backorder and then became unorderable almost immediately when the catalog launched way back in January! But it’s here now and this #simplestamping card is adorable.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Card Base: Poppy Parade Cardstock 4 1/4″ h x 11″ w folded to 4 1/4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Background: Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/2″ w
Strawberries & Leaves: Basic White Cardstock scraps
Inside Layer: Basic White Cardstock 4″ h x 5 1/4″ w (optional)
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp the large flower and stem image and the medium flower outline in Crumb Cake ink on the Background Layer. Stamp the greeting in Poppy Parade ink.
- Use the adhesive of your choice to adhere the stamped cardstock to the card base.
- Stamp the filler leaf image in Mint Macaron ink three times on the scrap Basic White Cardstock. Punch out using the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- Two-step stamp two strawberry images using Poppy Parade ink on a scrap piece of Basic White Cardstock. Stamp the outline in full saturation of ink and stamp off the filler image to create shading.
- Stamp the stem image on the Basic White Cardstock scrap to create two stems.
- Punch out the strawberries and stems using the Strawberry Builder Punch.
- Use the adhesive of your choice to attach the Stems to the Strawberries.
- Arrange the Leaves and Strawberries where you want them on your Background. Once you have them arranged where you want them, use the adhesive of your choice to adhere the Leaves and use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Strawberries to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals, overlapping slightly.
- Add Glided Gems.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.
You will also need adhesive, acrylic blocks, scissors and other basic PaperCrafting items from the Stamper’s Toolkit