I’m pretty sure this card wins the award for #simplestamping and uses the least amount of supplies I have ever used to make a card and you know what? I LOVE IT!! So Fun! I hope you love it too.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick 7 1/2 h” x 5 1/2″ w scored and folded at 3 1/4″ w x 5 1/2″ h.
Wide Decorative Strip: Brights DSP 5 1/2″ h x 3/4″ w
Thin Decorative Strip: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 5 1/2″ h x 1/4″ w
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base at the score line using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Stamp Lemons and Limes on front in Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green.
- Add faces to the Lemons and Limes with Tuxedo Black Momento Ink.
- Attach the two Decorative Strips to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp a Lemon on a piece of scrap Whisper White Cardstock and add the Sentiment in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink then cut it out with Scissors and attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Ha! I love it! Who can you send it to?
Design inspired by Loni Spendlove