Send someone you love a sweet card to let them know how you feel. This quick & easy layout let’s the beautiful Floral Lane Designer Series Paper do all the work and can be re-created with your favorite colors and DSP. What will you create?
Full list of supplies needed, listed below. A die cutting machine is needed for this card.
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock: 8 ½” x 5 ½”. Score at 4 1/4“
Basic White Cardstock:
- 5 ¼” x 4” (for inside)
- Scrap to Die-cut tag from Something Fancy Dies
Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP): 4” x 5 ¼”
2’ Petal Pink Soft Polyester Ribbon
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Die-cut tag with Basic White Cardstock using Something Fancy Dies
- Stamp sentiment in Sweet Sorbet Ink on the die-cut tag.
- Wrap 2” Petal Pink Soft Polyester Ribbon around 4” x 5 ¼” DSP and tie a bow.
- Adhere DSP to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere sentiment tag to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sprinkle on some gems (optional)
- Stamp and decorate the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So pretty! Now send it to someone special.