Show your gratitude with a lovely Thank You card from the Boughs & Blossoms bundle by Stampin’ Up! The bold images in Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Crumb Cake add spring cheer to your sincere message.
Full list of supplies needed, listed below.
Basic White Cardstock: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored on the long side at 4 ¼” for Card Base
Basic Black Cardstock:
- 5 ⅜” x 4 ⅛”
- 4” x 1 ⅞”
Pattern Party Designer Series Paper: 5 ¼” x 4”
Basic White Cardstock:
- 4” x 1 ¾”
- 5 ¼” x 4”
- Affix all stamps to Acrylic Blocks.
- Fold the Card Base in half using a Bone Folder to sharpen the crease.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner of the Basic White 4” x 1 ¾” cardstock.
- Using Flirty Flamingo Ink, stamp 3 or 4 flowers randomly on Basic White 4” x 1 ¾” cardstock.
- Using Granny Apple Green, stamp the leaves near the flowers, and using Crumb Cake ink, randomly stamp the sprig. Filling in some of the white spaces. I did cut a mask for the flowers and used that in a couple of places to give the appearance that the sprig was behind the flower.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere this stamped panel to the Basic Black 4” x 1 ⅞” panel.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper to the 5 ⅜” x 4 ⅛” Basic Black panel, and then to the folded card front.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the doily towards the left side of the card.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to the stamped panel to the card so it is centered up and down in the doily.
- Using a Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend, color a length of the white crinkle ribbon and tie into a bow. With a Mini Glue Dot adhere the bow to the lower edge of the stamped cardstock, centering in the doily.
- Sprinkle 3 small Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the cardfront.
- Stamp and decorate the 5 ¼” x 4” Basic White for the inside and attach with Stampin’ Seal.
- Decorate your envelope.
- So cute! Now send it to someone special.